26 September 2013

a little invitation


"Come, let us have some tea and continue to talk about happy things." 
Chaim Potok 

On Friday 27th I would like to invite you to pop over to my lovely new student house for a cup of tea and a good (virtual) catch up. 

If you are new here it would be a joy to get to know you over a cuppa, if you are a long time friend I cannot wait to share life with you again over some left over birthday cake. 

On Friday I will be sharing the goings on in my world. You are so welcome to just pop over sit back and listen to my ramblings, share your news and views in the comments or even write your own "tea post". 

A "tea post" doesn't have to be long. It can be three lines, ten words or a list of bullet points. On the other hand if a mini essay takes your fancy, a long chat never goes amiss! You can share as much or as little as you want, hopes and dreams, a funny story or just what you have done that morning. Whatever it may be we are excited to read what you have to say and get to know you better.

A "tea post" doesn't even have to be a tea post. If coffee, hot chocolate or even a cocktail takes your fancy, run with it! 

Whatever it may be, what would you tell me if you were sitting down to tea on Friday? 

I can't wait! 

Previous "time for tea" posts can be found in the tab on the right hand sidebar. There you will find my chats over the last few months as well as links to the beautiful conversations women the world over have shared each month. 



2 comments:

Miriam said...

Looking forward to catching up with you in your new student house.

Sian said...

I'm looking forward to dropping by and hearing what you have been up to